Happy Monday, lovers!
I’m excited to share all the apps & tools I use over on my Instagram and here on my blog. Like I mentioned in my last post (How to Start a Blog), I am no expert, but it is crazy how much you can learn just by DOING and teaching yourself, so here is everything I use!
*I have paid subscriptions to most of the apps below, but I recommend using the free trial versions first, to see which apps you like the best.
• iPhone 8 Plus to take all my photos & videos.
• CameraTimer app to take my own photos.
• facetune 2 app to edit my photos.
• Tezza app to add filters to and/or edit my photos.
• Planoly app or Preview app to plan out my Instagram posts and to “curate” my grid.
• 8mm app to film vintage/retro videos, mostly for Instagram stories.
• Unfold app to create cute collages and photo edits for Instagram stories.
• Video Trim app to edit videos.
• CutStory app to automatically cut videos to 15-second increments for Instagram stories.
• FilmoraGo app or FLMX app to add filters to videos.
• Collage app to make collages.
• Canva app to create icons for my Instagram story highlights.
• PicMonkey to create banners for my blog, YouTube channel, business Facebook page, etc.
• WordPress (obviously) for this blog.
Here are some examples of my work using these apps:
Blog/Facebook/YouTube Cover Created with PicMonkey
IG Stories Created with Unfold
Story Highlight Covers Created with Canva
& to give you some perspective, here is a side-by-side of my first OOTD after getting serious about this whole blogging thing back in April, 2018 vs. a recent OOTD (they say that sometimes it’s hard to see how far you yourself have come and they are right!):
I hope you find this helpful! Put in the time & work hard and I promise you will see & feel the progress.